Trade register: HRA 23078 (Local court of Wuppertal)
VAT ID no.: DE815242425
legally represented by the general partner:
Ledlenser Beteiligungs GmbH
Kronenstr. 5-7, 42699 Solingen, Germany
Trade register: HRB 24774 (Local court of Wuppertal)
Managing Directors: Michael Reuter, Thomas Willing
and you as our customer.
(2) All agreements made between you and us in connection with the purchase contract result in particular from these GTC, our written order confirmation and our declaration of acceptance.
(3) The version of our GTC valid at the time of conclusion of the contract shall be authoritative.
(4) We do not accept any deviating terms and conditions of the customer. This also applies if we do not expressly object to their inclusion.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation and advertising of items in our Online Shop does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2) By submitting an order via the online shop by clicking the button “Buy now”, you place a legally binding order. You are bound to the order for a period of two (2) weeks after placing the order; your right to revoke your order pursuant to § 3 which may possibly exist remains unaffected.
(3) We will immediately confirm receipt of your order placed in our Online Shop via e-mail. Such an e-mail does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order unless, in addition to the confirmation of receipt, the acceptance is declared at the same time.
(4) A contract shall only be concluded after receipt of payment through our express declaration of acceptance of your order.
(5) Should the delivery of the goods ordered by you not be possible, we will refrain from a declaration of acceptance. In this case, a contract is not concluded. We will inform you of this immediately and refund any payments already received without delay.
§ 3 Right of revocation
(1) You are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of revocation according to section (1), you have the opportunity to print a parcel label for the return via our website and thus return the ordered goods free of charge for you.
(3) In all other respects the regulations apply to the right of revocation, which are reproduced in detail in the following
Instructions for revocation
Right of revocation:
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, Ledlenser GmbH & Co. KG, Kronenstr. 5-7, 42699 Solingen, Germany, Tel + 49 (0) 212 5948 - 0, Fax + 49 (0) 212 5948 - 200, E-mail: www.ledlenser.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation:
If you revoke this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to your handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- End of the revocation instructions -
(4) The right of revocation does not exist for distance contracts:
(a) for the delivery of goods that have been manufactured according to customer specifications (in particular goods with engraving) or that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded,
(b) for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software, provided that you have unsealed the delivered data carriers.
§ 4 Terms of delivery
(1) If no or no deviating delivery time is specified for the respective goods in our Online Shop, the delivery time is three working days. The delivery period is calculated from the time of our order confirmation, which requires payment of the purchase price including shipping costs.
(2) The delivery period begins with the receipt of the payment of the purchase price including any shipping costs.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices quoted in our Online Shop are gross prices including the statutory value added tax and are exclusive of any additional shipping costs. From a value of goods of €50 (incl. VAT) we deliver free of shipping costs, below €50 value of goods (incl. VAT) shipping costs of €5.90 apply.
(2) The shipping costs are stated in our price quotation in our Online Shop. The price including VAT and applicable shipping costs is also displayed in the order mask before you submit the order.
(3) If you effectively revoke your contractual declaration in accordance with § 3, you may, under the statutory conditions, demand reimbursement of costs already paid for shipping to you (costs of delivery) (cf. § 3 on other consequences of revocation § 3 para. 3). If you print a parcel label for the return shipment via our website, we will also bear the costs for the return shipment (return shipping costs), otherwise the return shipping costs are to be borne by you.
§ 6 Payment terms, set-off and right of retention
(1) The purchase price including shipping costs is due for payment immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(2) You can pay the purchase price via Klarna (payment by invoice or by credit card (Visa / Mastercard)) or PayPal.
(3) You are not entitled to offset against our claims unless your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed. You are also entitled to offset against our claims if you assert notices of defects or counterclaims from the same purchase contract.
(4) As a buyer, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim arises from the same purchase contract.
§ 7 Retention of title
The delivered goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 8 Guarantee
(1) We shall be liable for material defects or defects of title of delivered items in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. (German Civil Code). The limitation period for statutory claims for defects is two years and begins with the delivery of the goods.
(2) Any seller’s guarantees given by us for certain articles or manufacturer’s guarantees granted by the manufacturers of certain articles shall be in addition to the claims for material defects or defects of title as defined in section 1. Details of the scope of the guarantees granted by us are set out in § 10.
§ 9 Liability
(1) We shall be liable to you in all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability in the event of intent and gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses.
(2) In other cases, we shall only be liable – unless otherwise stipulated in section 3 – in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which you as a customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligation), limited to compensation for the foreseeable and typical damage. In all other cases, our liability is excluded subject to the provisions in section 3.
(3) Our liability for damages arising from injury to life, body or health and under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the above limitations and exclusions of liability.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) We generally grant a manufacturer's warranty of 7 years on all products when registered online (otherwise two years) from the date of purchase. Excluded from the warranty are the products of the “Solidline”, the LiteWallet®, the Powercase, the Batterybox7, the Kidled series as well as the Ledlenser K series (except K3). This warranty does not cover alkaline batteries, holsters, bags, remote switches, colour filters, embossing or surface coatings. We grant a warranty period of 24 months for the proper functioning of rechargeable batteries. Claims under this guarantee are only valid if the product does not show any damage or signs of wear caused by use deviating from the normal purpose and the manufacturer’s specifications, and the product does not show any features that indicate repairs or other interventions by the customer or workshops not authorised by the manufacturer. Damage caused by leaking batteries does not constitute a defect of the product. Please contact the respective battery manufacturer to claim such damage. Only replacement and repair can be considered as warranty services. Any further claims under the warranty – in particular for damages – are excluded. The warranty period is neither extended nor renewed by guarantee services
(2) If your product should unexpectedly show a defect within the warranty period, please contact the respective agency in your country and present the original purchase receipt (on which the date of purchase and the name of the seller are stated). You are responsible for the costs of returning the product. We do not accept freight collect shipments!
(3) The guarantor is us, the company Ledlenser GmbH & Co.KG, Kronenstr. 5-7, 42699 Solingen, Germany.
(4) The warranty applies in addition to your contractual or statutory claims.
(5) Warranty services are free of charge with regard to replacement or repair. The costs of any return of the product are excluded. If warranty claims are asserted and it turns out during the inspection of the product by the manufacturer or the responsible customer service that there was no defect or that the warranty claim does not exist for one of the above-mentioned reasons, we are entitled to charge a service fee in the amount of €20.00. This does not apply if you were unable to recognise from the circumstances that the warranty claim did not exist.
(6) The warranty applies worldwide and is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 11 Copyrights
We have copyrights to all pictures, films and texts published in our Online Shop. Any use of the images, films and texts is not permitted without our express consent.
§ 12 Alternative dispute resolution
The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . Beyond that, we are not obliged to participate in a conciliation procedure and unfortunately cannot offer you participation in such a procedure either.
§ 13 Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If you have placed the order as a consumer and have your habitual residence in another country at the time of your order, the application of mandatory legal provisions of this country remains unaffected by the choice of law made in sentence 1.
(2) If you are a merchant and have your registered office in Germany at the time of the order, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the seller’s registered office. In all other respects, the applicable statutory provisions shall apply to local and international jurisdiction.