The battery-operated Ledlenser i4 penlight is only slightly larger than a pen.
With two AAA cells, the Ledlenser i4 achieves a good lighting performance of up to 80 meters1 beam distance and a luminous flux of up to 120 lumen1. In the lowest setting, the torch has a range of 20 hours1. Like all penlights in the Ledlenser i-series, the i4 is fitted with the patented1Advanced Focus System which enables continous and precise focusing of the light cone.
- Battery operated despite a compact size – Two ordinary AAA alkaline batteries are used
- Good lighting performance despite compact size – Up to 80 meters1 beam distance with up to 120 lumen1 of luminous flux
- From the homogeneous circle of close range lighting (focused) to a sharply bundled long-distance beam (defocused) – the patented3 Advanced Focus System with reflector lense enables efficient, tailored lighting
- Protected against dust and spray water – IP54
- For a long lamp lifetime – Robust metal housing