Information on the disposal of waste electrical and electronic equipment in accordance with ElektroG
1. old electrical and electronic equipment (hereinafter referred to as old equipment) must be disposed of separately from unsorted municipal waste. Such old devices must not be disposed of in the household waste. Disposal must take place at a collection point run by a third party under public law or in special collection and return systems. There, the old equipment is collected professionally or sent for preparation for reuse. The online list of collection and take-back points of the "Stiftung Elektro Altgeräte Register" can be found here:
Old equipment containing spent batteries and/or accumulators that are not enclosed in the old equipment must be separated from the old equipment before being handed in at such a collection point. This is not necessary if old equipment is separated from other old equipment for the purpose of reuse.
2. Please note that your old device may contain personal data. This may be the case, for example, with photocopiers, fax machines, cell phones or personal computers. You are responsible for deleting such personal data on the old equipment that must be disposed of.
3. The symbol of the crossed-out, stylized trash can shown below indicates that the old device marked with this symbol must be collected separately from unsorted municipal waste.
When purchasing a new electrical and electronic device from us, you can return an old device of the same type that essentially fulfills the same functions as the new device free of charge to us at our shipping warehouse (Ledlenser GmbH & Co. KG, Kronenstrasse 5-7, 42699 Solingen). You can also send such an old device to us. You can create and print a corresponding return label in your "Ledenser Customer Account". Otherwise, please contact our service number at 02125948-0. We will bear the costs for the return shipment. Also the disposal is always free of charge for you.
If you would like to return a device comparable to the devices offered by us free of charge without buying a new comparable device, you can return up to 5 such old devices per type of device to us, if no external dimension of the respective device you would like to return is larger than 25 cm. The return is possible at our shipping warehouse. Please contact our service phone number at 020125948-0.
5. our WEEE number (manufacturer registration number) is:
6. information obligations according to §18 para. 2 Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act: https://www.bmu.de/themen/wasser-abfall-boden/abfallwirtschaft/statistiken/daten-zu-elektro-und-elektronikgeraeten-in-deutschland